Being a member of the Hearing Loss Association of America means you are part of an organization with a mission to provide information, support and advocacy to people with hearing loss. HLAA represents over 40 million people with hearing loss in the United States.
- Full information about the latest technology, products, and information about hearing loss. Learn stories about other people who have hearing loss, as well as articles from leading professionals in the hearing loss field. HLAA members have access to the digital, online version of the Hearing Loss Magazine before it goes to mail. Members can view their Hearing Loss Magazine online by logging into their account.
- Rates are discounted for our members at the annual Hearing Loss Association of America Convention, held in various cities across the United States. – National Convention
- Discounts on hearing aids
- Educational opportunities, leadership training, and hearing loss support specialist training.
- Support from chapters – Chapter Networks
- Learn about our work with laws and policies that impact people with hearing loss.
- Being an active participant in a highly-respected organization on behalf of people with hearing loss.
- Gain resources to online activities, such as webinars, forums, young adult and parent groups, survey’s, HLAA e-News, and more.
- Participation in advocacy campaigns as a member of HLAA.